Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

SFD Unofficial Tournament II [Sign up until 01/12]

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Noble
Title: Modest guy
SFD Alias: Best player
Re: SFD Unofficial Tournament II [Sign up until 01/12]

Post by Noble » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:07 am

DippyDaDewott wrote:My opponent said that he's free all day today, but hasn't responded to me... >.<
Anquilis haven't joined the forums since January 22th. Because of that, he is disqualified and you've passed for the next round.
0 x
When I was 22 I read this book
And I swore
"I'll stay my way, I'll stay my way"

DippyDaDewott
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Just a guy who loves SFD.
SFD Account: RealDippyDaDewott
SFD Alias: (SPZ)DippyDaDewott
Started SFD: 1.1.2 Around september 2012
Post by DippyDaDewott » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:21 am

Purple has defeated me 7-0.
0 x
"I've never saw a greater example of horse shit then real fucking horse shit."

Astro
Meatbag

Post by Astro » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:47 pm

Tell Elite Hunter he can have the win, I have no time for SFD right now and no computer.
0 x

Billy
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Owner of a failed Clan
SFD Account: Billy
SFD Alias: Billy
Started SFD: October 2015

Post by Billy » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:41 pm

Oscuridad just told me he whould only be able to play on sundays from now on, so the matches could get difficult
0 x
Join Delta Squad today, if you mail me now you will get this cool private rank for FREE, but thats not all, you will also get an imaginary Cookie, so better hurry up!
Yea, ehh, that was a big fail...

Noble
Post by Noble » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:58 pm

Tournament Progress Update
Singles
North America – Progress: 80%
South America – Progress: 70%
Europe – Progress: 90%
Asia – Progress: 80%
Doubles
North America – Progress: 25%
South America – Progress: 40%
Europe – Progress: 30%
Asia – Progress: 0%
0 x
And I swore

Noble
Post by Noble » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:09 pm

For those who are confused, yes, the tournament is still happening.

So, the tourney was made with intention of connecting players from the same region and test the possibility of a team tournament. Of course, I'm organizer and responsible for every kind of problem that happens to the tournament, but that doens't means I'm regretful for most.

What I mean is, as explained in the main topic, the organizers are just providing it and trying to schedule the matches, but the players must try schedule their battles by themselves, finding their opponents and being comprehensive with inconvenient circumstances.

This tournament is open, everyone is free to join and participate so those circumstances are common, but a lot of players just appear to be inactive or are not trying (It's hard to keep going while informations are coming everytime if you don't let us noticed of anything, as I disqualified someone who probably wasn't really inactive).

If you are participating, you must let me know you or your team are not inactive at least, try to find your opponent, to schedule it, ask us something, send us messages until the tournament is happening. Else we will need to disqualify.

I should warn spectators that most of 7-0 matches were actually nullified matches, either due by disqualification or withdrawal.
0 x
And I swore