Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

SPEED HACK IN SUPERFIGHTERS DELUXE

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Neo_Juancho
Meatbag
Title: WolfDito
SFD Alias: WolfDito
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha v.1.10.2b Build

SPEED HACK IN SUPERFIGHTERS DELUXE

Post by Neo_Juancho » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:50 pm

For that they do not know I am not English there is because of it that I am using a translator.

Good, the case is that another day the player called The Caesar I teach myself a trick that was for hack the game.

The form for hack the game was using Cheat Engine, after you put superfightersdeluxe.exe and after you put to game an item you were using the option speedhack which was causing that you were many faster and that it was giving to you many lag.

Just now I do not have the trick on video but afterwards it will show it

Here a few captures, bear in mind in the part where it appears the time that stays of the item

The player is called Cesar or El Cesar
https://postimg.org/gallery/2j39f9vhw/
1 x

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:21 pm

Ah yes, still images always manage to convey how fast one is moving; truly the best of ways to provide evidence for something you'd otherwise need to see with your own eyes to believe.

I commend you for your amazing photography skills. You're very talented. The nonsense in chat really adds to the composition of the album, gives it a very unique vibe. Well done.
6 x

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:36 pm

We have plans to implement basic anti-cheat measures in the server in the future. Basically if the server detects invalid movement you will be restricted to server-side only movement (the server will handle all of your inputs).
5 x
Gurt