Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

People is only playing/training Melee or Sniping at Crates.

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
El-Cubanisto
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Cubanisto

People is only playing/training Melee or Sniping at Crates.

Post by El-Cubanisto » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:39 pm

Hi,

I guess everyone saw a "Crates" server or a "Melee" server and at least played on it 1 time, and you surelly saw people saying "noob" "bad aim" "ez" or "rekt".

My question is : why training ONLY Melee or Sniping ?
Since a Superfighter is an all-around-player (a guy who can use the melee system and the weapons perfectly,who can switch between both and stay smooth, I mean a guy who's using every object and weapon) and he shouldn't train only 2 categories,that's just against the superfighter universe.
You play whatever you want, that's not my life but i'm just asking. What's the point ?
Are we gonna play Crates in Blurry's ? Is Crates and Melee fix. is gonna exist in real life ?? IS SFD DELUXE REAL ???
I want answers.
You have 4 hours.
1 x
this is a chinese knock-off

Illusion
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Endless

Post by Illusion » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:47 pm

Hold on, let me finnish this chips...

Here we go, sooooo i agree with your point, but there are players that only like sniping and melee with katana, there are maps for it, they can be unbetable when they get a sniper, but when they get any other weapon (not the bazooka, gl, flame, m60) is pretty easy win against then, so while they train sniping and melee you should train to become a better player and be a jack of all trades. I need to say this quote completely now, jack of all trades, master of none, but better than a master of one.

Follow this quote, is pretty good
2 x
Are you sure that you saw me here? Illusion#0770

Evilsack
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: you make me sick.
SFD Account: Evilsack
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.2.1

Post by Evilsack » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:55 pm

They feel like it? Some people like using guns, some prefer participating in slapfights. Deal with it. I wouldn't really call it training either tbh
2 x
-Evilsack

GreenyShark
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Stealing kills from range
SFD Alias: Greeny
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.7.0

Post by GreenyShark » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Those servers are most likely full with people who watched a bunch of MLG compilations, And dosed Mountain Dew into their blood, And their mouths are full of Doritos, And they feel the need to be "pro". And they're creating and going into Sniper & Melee maps because they love the sniper or they like using their fist (Which according to the Wiki, It is the worst melee weapon to use) to be "pro". Just don't question it, Just continue make your normal server for all who like the game to join.
Last edited by GreenyShark on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Hiwor
Fighter
Fighter
Post by Hiwor » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:28 pm

Probably because new players these days feel that ''Melee'' and ''Sniping'' are the only necessary categories to make themselves ''known'' or ''good players''. They don't bother to explore the game or even try to show interest in different categories.
Mixing knowledge and experimenting with different playstyles taken from every category are very important and that is what truly makes a player better in this game.

That's what I learned at least...
8 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:44 am

Eh some ppl are just better at that, its a completely different ball game. I usually train in the official experience similar to you however i always see myself favoring melee in a fight.
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

Rick Sanchez
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Alcoholic
SFD Account: Rick Sanchez
SFD Alias: Rick Sanchez
Started SFD: 1.5.0b

Post by Rick Sanchez » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:30 pm

El-Cubanisto wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:39 pm
Hi,

I guess everyone saw a "Crates" server or a "Melee" server and at least played on it 1 time, and you surelly saw people saying "noob" "bad aim" "ez" or "rekt".

My question is : why training ONLY Melee or Sniping ?
Since a Superfighter is an all-around-player (a guy who can use the melee system and the weapons perfectly,who can switch between both and stay smooth, I mean a guy who's using every object and weapon) and he shouldn't train only 2 categories,that's just against the superfighter universe.
You play whatever you want, that's not my life but i'm just asking. What's the point ?
Are we gonna play Crates in Blurry's ? Is Crates and Melee fix. is gonna exist in real life ?? IS SFD DELUXE REAL ???
I want answers.
You have 4 hours.
Someone finds something they like and want to train (i.e Melee, Aiming) and they want to perfect that Skill. Sure saying "Ez" and etc is cancer but hey what can you say.
0 x

Sree
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: phasmic
SFD Alias: sree

Post by Sree » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:53 pm

because people prefer skills over luck. it obviously sucks when you are so close to winning and someone gets a bazooka or a grenade launcher, or HP packs which are obviously luck factors. people dislike these, which is the prime reason most players don't play in all rounder maps. instead they go for sniping or melee which is far more skill based compared to all rounder maps. and ofc, all rounder maps are also fun in my opinion, i prefer official maps or crates to melee map. but yeah, people play in what they find fun and what they are capable of. melee is fun and at the same time easy to learn, so ...
0 x

Powerbombs
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: four dimensional lasagna
SFD Account: Powerbombs
SFD Alias: powerbomb, bomberman
Started SFD: pre alpha 1.2

Post by Powerbombs » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:42 am

they're playing it cause they suck at every other map rofl
3 x
#RemoveFlamethrower