Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

A Tip for those Intimidated by the $13 price range

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

A Tip for those Intimidated by the $13 price range

Post by RickAvory » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:57 am

*DISCLAIMER* Some of these applications are only available in the United States App Store, however I am sure there are many alternative apps

Hey guys! So I made a post a week or so ago stating the legitimacy of the $13 price (on private beta section of the forum). And whether you think it is worth it or not, this might help a few of you financially to either soften the blow of that price or even negate it entirely with maybe even some profit! And just a warning before I get into it... Be Careful who you get this information from online! You can believe me or you can not believe me but whatever you do, DO NOT INPUT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ANYWHERE. And if you do, do so at your own risk
Ok, so now that we got that out of the way, let’s go through the steps.

Step 1: Set up a PayPal account. I recommend you download the app on whatever mobile device you are on. You can do this completely for free! And you do not need to input any credit information what so ever. Make sure you know your email and make a SECURE password.

Step 2: Surveys are a great avenue to make some quick cash. I have probably made around 65-70$ just from cashing out from the multiple apps I have. My two personal favourite would have to be “Google Opinion Rewards” and “On Go Surveys”. All other survey apps I am no sure about, so download at your own risk!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/google- ... ?ls=1&mt=8
www.mysotg.com

Step 3: Link your paypal account to the survey apps. Each app will be different. “On Go Surveys” is simple in the fact that once you accumulate $10 you simply input your paypal account information and it transfers it to your account OR you can get your own visa Giftcard and use it that way. For Google Opinion however you will need to link your Google account with your paypal account. With Google you can cash out with $2, and the surveys are a lot shorter and more rewarding. Google is my personal favourite and has probably made half of the total revenue gained this year.

Step 4:*IF YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH TO FULLY BUY THE GAME* Transfering funds from paypal into steam wallet. What you want to do now is go into your PC. If you do not have steam, Download it! That is where the next version of the game is going to be released! Once you download steam and make an account, click the drop down of your account name, and click “View my Wallet”. Here you can add funds into your STEAM wallet. This way, if you do not have enough to buy the game, you can simply use another payment method, and the steam wallet almost acts as a giftcard. *NOTE: If you got the Visa Giftcard with “On Go Surveys” just simply input the virtual card info into steam.

*IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH TO FULLY BUY THE GAME* you can skip the step above if you accumulated the $13. Simply add the game to cart and connect your paypal to steam.

Hence, if you are looking to buy the game but you are intimidated by the price, you can try this if you desire. Be warned that progress is slow! However, if you are able to even get 2-4 dollars off of the 13$ game than that little difference can be just the right amount for you.i have made a significant amount of $ from multiple survey apps over this year and “Google” and “On Go” have been the absolute best. There are a few other apps that are slower and take more time however I still do them to gain the other 25% of money or so, however these can take longer.

Finals Thoughts:
Do at your own risk
Be careful
Be patient
And good luck!
Last edited by RickAvory on Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

Vitamin E
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Completely Neutral
Started SFD: around 2012
Post by Vitamin E » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:03 pm

I didn't know you could actually earn money from those surveys. When I was younger I took so many shitty surveys trying to get coins for facebook games that my oldest email gets at least 50 spam emails per day. Anyway, good suggestion for anyone who can't afford the game
1 x

Pricey
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Alias: (LM) Pricey
Started SFD: August 2015

Post by Pricey » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:33 pm

I was suggested the Google Opinions Rewards app before, but just took a look at Surveys On The Go. Unfortunately (to the best of my knowledge) these apps are only available on the US App Store, so it could be handy to note at the top of the thread as a disclaimer.
1 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by RickAvory » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:06 pm

Pricey wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:33 pm
I was suggested the Google Opinions Rewards app before, but just took a look at Surveys On The Go. Unfortunately (to the best of my knowledge) these apps are only available on the US App Store, so it could be handy to note at the top of the thread as a disclaimer.
Oh shoot really... good to know. Sorry I wouldn’t know since I have only lived in the States when I started doing these surveys. Disclaimer added. I am sure there are many other apps you can find.
0 x

Andres
Fighter
Fighter
Title: You must learn to lose
SFD Account: LukaRaoS
SFD Alias: |SH| LukaRaoS
Started SFD: Pre-alpha 1.8.8

Post by Andres » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:56 am

ohh good it
0 x
Good game ever

Ol1vver
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: olv
SFD Alias: olv
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.6.4
Post by Ol1vver » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:05 pm

Or you could play 24/7 and get steam cards, then sell them.
0 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by RickAvory » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:37 am

Ol1vver wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:05 pm
Or you could play 24/7 and get steam cards, then sell them.
Or you can go out and get a job and get paid every other week. Little trick I figured out to get money! ;)
2 x

Rick Sanchez
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Alcoholic
SFD Account: Rick Sanchez
SFD Alias: Rick Sanchez
Started SFD: 1.5.0b

Post by Rick Sanchez » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:52 am

It's 13$. Just mow a lawn or something if you dont work or have no steady income. There really shouldn't be an issue with the price tag due to the amount of replayability this game has to offer. I'd pay 13$ alone just for the versus.
2 x