Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Third Party Websites

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Vitamin E
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Completely Neutral
Started SFD: around 2012
Third Party Websites

Post by Vitamin E » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:00 am

I was searching for SFD online to find the steam page and I came across this website http://superfightersdeluxe.org/

I can tell this site is not one that is run by Mythologic. Is there anything that can be done to take down/ remove this site? There are also a few other torrent websites that pop up when I search for Superfighters Deluxe. I know there will always be torrents of SFD and it’s hard to get rid of them, but it would be nice to at least get rid of the ones that pop up on the first page of the search results.

I want to see this game prosper and these third party websites are getting traffic that they don’t deserve
1 x

Danger Ross
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Dangerous
SFD Alias: Danger Ross
Started SFD: 14 june 2012 (launch day)

Post by Danger Ross » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:53 am

Vitamin E wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:00 am
SuperFighters Deluxe puts you in the ring against some of the most dangerous battlers in the world. However, you are required to show your skills to fight these dangerous battlers. You do this by blocking attacks towards you and releasing your powerful attacks. You must understand how to use the weapons available and how to use them. You must be very quick to defend yourself in every situations by employing excellent techniques otherwise you will lose the game and you will take time to get higher ratings. It is all about using unique skills in order to play it successfully.
1 x
sorry bucko, you can't punch with swords 8-)