Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Blurrys - Increase server movement or disable it

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Mighty Spirit the 2
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Wasted potential
SFD Account: ake004
SFD Alias: Retired SFD player
Started SFD: When melee was good

Blurrys - Increase server movement or disable it

Post by Mighty Spirit the 2 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:07 pm

People with high ping are bugging me about this. Server movement is impossible to play with. Please raise it to 250-300 or remove it completely. Or will you close Blurry's as well now?
They asking
Last edited by Mighty Spirit the 2 on Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
🎶I will tell your story if you die
I will tell your story and keep you alive the best i can
But I've always had the feeling we would die young
Some die young
🎵
https://i.imgur.com/D479VLi.png

tilt56
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: tilt56
SFD Alias: tilt56
Post by tilt56 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:04 am

Maybe they could at least raise it to 200. I don't understand why they have it as 190 and not 200. I'm sure they have their reasons, but it really annoys me too. When I play, my ping jumps from 180 to 190 so half the time there is server movement, and the other half, there is none. This also goes to if your ping spikes to 190 for a second, server movement stays on for a while after. I also notice a lot of other people tend to be right below 200 in between 180 and 190, so if it could at least be raised to 200, that would be nice.
2 x
Be Nice

Noble
Title: Modest guy
SFD Alias: Best player
Post by Noble » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:23 am

I don't have any opinion about this. I mean, let this man Blurry do what he wants with his server huh?
But eh I would find it particularly good if it was raised to, like, 203, which is exactly the ping I get, y'know heh

I played on Blurrys during the beta test without server movement and it was really fun, I don't think I teleported or anything, since my ping was more just due to distance than to internet lag, but I find both bearable anyways (and I can't complain much, max ping used to be 200 on it and now I can finally play there sometimes)
0 x
When I was 22 I read this book
And I swore
"I'll stay my way, I'll stay my way"