Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

I would sincirely love to get my money back?

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Spark43
Meatbag

I would sincirely love to get my money back?

Post by Spark43 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:17 pm

This message is aimed at Gurt himself, I would love to get my money back after I've wasted time of my life on this "game" that I'll never get back, I also think the money I spent on this game was a complete waste and dissapointment.

I would love to just get my money back and delete this game off my steam account forever, I do not wish to play it again, look at it again, hear about it again. The game is an utter clunky dissapointment. Not sure if it's because the devs don't play their own game or is it neglect or whatever it is. I would love to get my money back because I hate seeing this game in my library. I have all the proof of purchase etc etc so I am a legit consumer of this product.

I don't want to make any criticism again or rude remarks towards this game as I've already wasted precious time on this game I'm just asking if I can get my money back.
2 x

Hjarpe
Lead Designer
Lead Designer
Started SFD: The grey dawn of time

Post by Hjarpe » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:28 pm

Check out https://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/ for Steam's refund conditions. We obviously can't offer a refund to anyone who decides they don't enjoy the game anymore.

If you've had fun with the game in the past, I don't see how the time spent can be considered wasted, unless you were expecting something more from it, which certainly wasn't promised.

I understand the frustration of starting to dislike a game because of changes made to it post release. I've experienced this myself, but it didn't erase the good times I had already had with the game. To avoid this sort of disappointment in the future, we probably won't pursue an early access model again. In other words, the game you buy will be the game you get to keep, minus some bug fixes.
7 x
Quinterball: Vigorously shaking a tile while rapidly tapping CTRL causes the selected tile to randomly flash red.
MythoLogic Interactive: By design.

Lynx
Meatbag
SFD Account: Lynx
Started SFD: October 2015

Post by Lynx » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:13 pm

I only speak for myself here as someone who's been playing the game for the past 6-7 years. Don't come at Mythologic like that @Spark43 because SFD has been a great part of mine and many others lives an to come here an insult a group game designers who created an amazing game (which although isn't perfect is a great game) is a bit low. @Hjarpe An the other developers have been improving this game for almost the past decade an shaping this game into what it is today, thats alot of hard work. The problem here is obviously not with the game here it's with you, this isn't your kinda game so yes steam may be able to refund you but coming at the developers of a game thats not for you isn't a good move at all. Have a nice day-Lynx
7 x
L Y N X