Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

THE TRUTH.

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Aclxx_SFD
Meatbag
SFD Account: 010101010101
SFD Alias: boi
THE TRUTH.

Post by Aclxx_SFD » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:59 am

The title of this topic is confusing, I know but I do not feel part of the community with what I am going to say, I did not buy the game and download it from a pirate page, but the reason is the following. I am from Venezuela, my country is going through a serious economic crisis, and my conscience makes me feel bad, to be in this forum, for the simple fact that I know the effort it takes to make a game and the work of the developers, I am a great SF fan, I spent hours playing the flash version until I discovered this one, but as a flash I thought this would be a better alternative and it is, it definitely is.
Last edited by Aclxx_SFD on Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1 x

NooBro
Meatbag
SFD Account: NooBro

Post by NooBro » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:11 am

Okay there is no problem if you buy it sometime.
0 x
Im in the forum rn