Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Superfighters Deluxe Customization Megathread

Share custom maps and discuss them here! If you have questions related to the map editor bring it up in the Superfighters Deluxe Map Editor section.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Scarface
Superfighter
Superfighter
Superfighters Deluxe Customization Megathread

Post by Scarface » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:42 pm

Thanks to KliPeH for posting these skin files in Mediafire. They are safely stored now.
-------
For now, we don't have a separate sub-forum for SFD customization, so I decided to make this topic. I was inspired by DreTheGamer. This thread is for texture packs or skins.
I will update this thread as new texture pack or skin gets released.
PM me I f I forget something to add. If I would be inactive for a long time, moderators or admins can edit this and update it.

EDIT: I request players who do skins/textures package their skins in the archive file(like Raline), so newbies can use skins just by pasting them in SFD root folder.
Content>Data>Images>Weapons>Rifles etc.

From SFD players for SFD players!
// NTN9

Guerilla Weapon Pack
| Preview (ranged weapons)
| Preview (melee weapons)
| Preview (crates)
| Preview (UI)
| Preview (profile BG)
| Download

Airdrop Pack
| Preview (Military AirDrop)
| Preview (Military Supply Bag)
| Preview (Military Ammunition Crate)
| Preview (Civil Ammunition Crate)
| Preview(Parachutes)
| Download (Military AirDrop)
| Download (Military Supply Bag)
| Download (Military Ammunition Crate)
| Download (Civil Ammunition Crate)
| Download (Drone parachute)
| Download(Military Parachute)

Barrel Pack
| Preview
| Download (clean)
| Download (half-rusted)
| Download (fully-rusted)

// Uberkouza

Star Pack
| Preview
| Download

Metal vs. Nature Pack
| Preview
| Download

Pure Evil Pack
| Preview
| Download

Remix Pack
| Preview (weapons)
| Preview (supply drop)
| Download (weapons)
| Download (supply crate)

// Raline

Realistic Weapon Pack
| Preview (weapons)
| Preview (crates and barrels)
| Preview (health and slowmo)
| Download (weapons)
| Download (crates and barrels)
| Download (health and slowmo)

Supply Crate Pack
| Preview
| Preview (wood)
| Download
| Download (wood)

// Juan1111

Modern Combat Pack
| Preview
| Preview (AK47)
| Download
| Download (AK47)

Miscellaneous Pack
| Preview
| Download

Laser Pack
| Preview
| Download

// Mr.Foster

Steampunk Pack
| Preview
| Download

Mr.Foster's Ultimate Skin Pack
| Preview
| Download

// TheOriginalCj

Armanents Pack
| Preview
| Download

// Yoyoeho

Custom .EXE Tile
| Preview
| Download (OblyTile)
| Download

// Sharkotutubarao

War Mod
| Preview
| Download

// Porkmang

Lightsaber Pack
| Preview [broken]
| Download

// smoke_ultrarunner

Futuristic Weapon Pack
| Preview
| Download
Last edited by Scarface on Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:08 pm, edited 6 times in total.
3 x
Decisions, decisions.

Shock
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content-maker
SFD Account: Shock
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.2.0.

Post by Shock » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:33 am

Future weapon pack
Link
Schreenshot

Created by Shock(Smoke Ultrarunner) & Ntn9
0 x
-Content-maker.

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:07 am

I've been asked multiple times, by different users, to create a separate section for custom weapon/prop textures on the SFDMaps website. I guess it would be convenient to see them all with their previews and instant-download buttons, but my question is how necessary this addition really would be; my main complaint is that weapon textures aren't very common and not many users are willing to create them, therefore there's no point in creating a section no one will be willing to contribute to.

I'd like more user feedback on this: would you want to upload/download textures onto/from SFDMaps, or should the list stay here?

I'm probably the only thing standing between the creation of the thing on the site, as the rest of the staff are all for it. Since the new forum allows for image embeds I don't see a problem with the textures staying here, but SFDMaps can also serve as a place where all user-created content can be downloaded from and concentrated at. This depends on what you'd like to see.

P.S. Your BBCoding needs some fixing.
0 x

Scarface
Superfighter
Superfighter
Post by Scarface » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:31 am

KliPeH wrote:I've been asked multiple times, by different users, to create a separate section for custom weapon/prop textures on the SFDMaps website. I guess it would be convenient to see them all with their previews and instant-download buttons, but my question is how necessary this addition really would be; my main complaint is that weapon textures aren't very common and not many users are willing to create them, therefore there's no point in creating a section no one will be willing to contribute to.

I'd like more user feedback on this: would you want to upload/download textures onto/from SFDMaps, or should the list stay here?

I'm probably the only thing standing between the creation of the thing on the site, as the rest of the staff are all for it. Since the new forum allows for image embeds I don't see a problem with the textures staying here, but SFDMaps can also serve as a place where all user-created content can be downloaded from and concentrated at. This depends on what you'd like to see.

Probably yes, it would be easier for users to download these textures, although it's also easy to download them here. But I don't have much spare time to upload them. Could you help me? And yes, we would also need two new tutorials. One how to use custom textures, second how to make them.

Added in 4 minutes 41 seconds:
Shock wrote:Future weapon pack
Link
Schreenshot

Created by Shock(Smoke Ultrarunner) & Ntn9
Could you explain what you changed/updated here? I think I am seeing the same image.
0 x
Decisions, decisions.

KliPeH

Post by KliPeH » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:45 am

Scarface wrote: Probably yes, it would be easier for users to download these textures, although it's also easy to download them here. But I don't have much spare time to upload them. Could you help me? And yes, we would also need two new tutorials. One how to use custom textures, second how to make them.
I will definitely help upload them, but don't upload anything just yet; I want to see what people think about this addition first. Afterwards I'll need to create a new section for the textures, and create various descriptions/tutorials to accommodate it. This will take time.
0 x

Shark
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: The Predator
SFD Alias: http://i.imgur.com/sQSmWvB.png
Started SFD: 1.6.4

Post by Shark » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:01 pm

Is only shark... no sharkotutubarao , but ok , I think, will be that this would be possible without me?
0 x
Just me The Predator!

Wozenbelt
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: MASTER OF MOVEMENT
SFD Alias: (LM) Wozenbelt
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.1.1

Post by Wozenbelt » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:18 pm

KliPeH wrote:I've been asked multiple times, by different users, to create a separate section for custom weapon/prop textures on the SFDMaps website. I guess it would be convenient to see them all with their previews and instant-download buttons, but my question is how necessary this addition really would be; my main complaint is that weapon textures aren't very common and not many users are willing to create them, therefore there's no point in creating a section no one will be willing to contribute to.

I would love this addition. However, the reason I haven't been able to produce anything in the community is because I lack the required programs and add-ons and whatnot required to edit the game files. It's a shame.
If a lot of people have the same problem as me, though, then the amount of reskins that circulate will stay the same.
0 x
i got wozen fever

KliPeH

Post by KliPeH » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:35 pm

Wozenbelt wrote: I would love this addition. However, the reason I haven't been able to produce anything in the community is because I lack the required programs and add-ons and whatnot required to edit the game files. It's a shame.
If a lot of people have the same problem as me, though, then the amount of reskins that circulate will stay the same.
I realize there's a lack of know-how around the texture creation/conversion subject in the community, and that's because finding and knowing everything you need to know about it is kind of... difficult, to say the least.
► Show Spoiler
I keep everything in a neat, organized little folder back at home now. I don't have access to my desktop PC but don't mind creating an in-depth tutorial myself when I do, assuming there's still somebody who'd want to use it.
Last edited by KliPeH on Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Put my rant into a spoiler, now that I know how to do it.
0 x

Wozenbelt
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: MASTER OF MOVEMENT
SFD Alias: (LM) Wozenbelt
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.1.1

Post by Wozenbelt » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:58 pm

Please do create a tutorial. I know I. for one, would be extremely happy to see it.

Yeah, the tools I had for reskinning on my old computer are long gone.
0 x
i got wozen fever

[Failman]
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Failure of memes
SFD Alias: Chuckmagaden, Chuck, or random
Started SFD: Before pants

Post by [Failman] » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:24 pm

Actually you don't see other players custom weapons, only they can see the custom weapon, it's one way. Idkw, we can play with custom maps just fine but with texture packs it's one way, glitch maybe? :?:
0 x
Sorry for any errors(so much FAIL)

KliPeH

Post by KliPeH » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:20 pm

[Failman] wrote:Actually you don't see other players custom weapons, only they can see the custom weapon, it's one way.
Nobody's saying the textures can be seen by other players, we're talking solely client-side here. I was asking whether people wanted an SFDMaps section dedicated to textures so they can be downloaded for personal use, or creating a tutorial for people so they can create and use their own skins with more ease.
[Failman] wrote:Idkw, we can play with custom maps just fine but with texture packs it's one way, glitch maybe?
It's not a glitch. I believe the reason for this is that installing custom textures requires you to change client-side, the otherwise-default files, and when you apply them the textures are only there on your own machine rather than everybody who plays on the server you're hosting.

I was wondering why players don't have to download custom maps to play them too, and the only explanation I could come up with is that every single tile/sprite every custom map is made of are there to begin with but their order/placement is changed from map to map, that's why when you join a game all you need to know is that "tile order" (kind of like reading a coordinate text file?) to see what everybody else is seeing, instead of literally downloading all those props all over again. I'm assuming that's why custom maps are so light, and why pre-game loading is (relatively) short.

Notice how you're never allowed to "upload" new tiles/textures, only change existing ones' properties. I bet that has something to do with it.
0 x

Hjarpe
Lead Designer
Lead Designer
Started SFD: The grey dawn of time

Post by Hjarpe » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:19 pm

[Failman] wrote:Actually you don't see other players custom weapons, only they can see the custom weapon, it's one way. Idkw, we can play with custom maps just fine but with texture packs it's one way, glitch maybe? :?:
It's awesome that people are doing texture packs, but it's not something we go out of our way to support in the game. The game does not send the altered textures over the network for others to see. (Nor do we plan to add this feature)
0 x
Quinterball: Vigorously shaking a tile while rapidly tapping CTRL causes the selected tile to randomly flash red.
MythoLogic Interactive: By design.

-Raline
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Alias: Raline

Post by -Raline » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:11 pm

Could you explain what you changed/updated here? I think I am seeing the same image.
He is didn't change anything, he just always wants to stand out.
0 x

KliPeH

Post by KliPeH » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:05 pm

I was thinking about this thread and just realized your links will lead nowhere once the old website finally goes down. While linking to the original threads is a good idea because it contains all the information the OCs decided was necessary to write down, when the site is gone this thread will be pretty much useless. Which is a shame, because it contains all sorts of cool content, and letting it go to waste would indeed be a shame.

If your links do break, feel free to quote this post and update your thread with the direct links to the pack previews and their respective downloads. Format differently if necessary.

-----

// NTN9

Guerilla Weapon Pack
| Preview (ranged weapons)
| Preview (melee weapons)
| Preview (crates)
| Preview (UI)
| Preview (profile BG)
| Download

Airdrop Pack
| Preview (Military AirDrop)
| Preview (Military Supply Bag)
| Preview (Military Ammunition Crate)
| Preview (Civil Ammunition Crate)
| Download (Military AirDrop)
| Download (Military Supply Bag)
| Download (Military Ammunition Crate)
| Download (Civil Ammunition Crate)

Barrel Pack
| Preview
| Download (clean)
| Download (half-rusted)
| Download (fully-rusted)

// Uberkouza

Star Pack
| Preview
| Download

Metal vs. Nature Pack
| Preview
| Download

Pure Evil Pack
| Preview
| Download

Remix Pack
| Preview (weapons)
| Preview (supply drop)
| Download (weapons)
| Download (supply crate)

// Raline

Realistic Weapon Pack
| Preview (weapons)
| Preview (crates and barrels)
| Preview (health and slowmo)
| Download (weapons)
| Download (crates and barrels)
| Download (health and slowmo)

Supply Crate Pack
| Preview
| Preview (wood)
| Download
| Download (wood)

// Juan1111

Modern Combat Pack
| Preview
| Preview (AK47)
| Download
| Download (AK47)

Miscellaneous Pack
| Preview
| Download

Laser Pack
| Preview
| Download

// Mr.Foster

Steampunk Pack
| Preview
| Download

Mr.Foster's Ultimate Skin Pack
| Preview
| Download

// TheOriginalCj

Armanents Pack
| Preview
| Download

// Yoyoeho

Custom .EXE Tile
| Preview
| Download (OblyTile)
| Download

// Sharkotutubarao

War Mod
| Preview
| Download

// Porkmang

Lightsaber Pack
| Preview [broken]
| Download

// smoke_ultrarunner

Futuristic Weapon Pack
| Preview
| Download
1 x

Scarface
Superfighter
Superfighter
Post by Scarface » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:52 pm

@KliPeH Thank you very much for posting these weapon links on Mediafire! I will quote your post. Now that we have the links safely stored, we can actually start a new category on SFDMaps and start uploading these skins.
0 x
Decisions, decisions.

KliPeH

Post by KliPeH » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:06 pm

Scarface wrote:@KliPeH Thank you very much for posting these weapon links on Mediafire! I will quote your post. Now that we have the links safely stored, we can actually start a new category on SFDMaps and start uploading these skins.
Actually, I just copied the links from each thread and replaced them with the links you posted. Almost every single thread linked to MediaFire, except the Mexican Pack which links to broken Dropbox links and as such is no longer recoverable.
Uploading the packs requires you to upload your own file, rather than posting a link to an external hosting service; that means you have to manually download every pack you wish to upload.

Aside from that, I'll start looking into creating a new texture section on SFDMaps as soon as possible.
0 x

-Raline
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Alias: Raline

Post by -Raline » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:22 pm

Where's my chainsaw?
0 x

[Failman]
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Failure of memes
SFD Alias: Chuckmagaden, Chuck, or random
Started SFD: Before pants

Post by [Failman] » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:33 am

-Raline wrote:Where's my chainsaw?
Removed deal with it. 8-)
But no seriously let's not make a habit out of making short replays on the wrong topic with someone who didn't create any of these packs and that could be answered using a bit of Fuking common sense. :|
0 x
Sorry for any errors(so much FAIL)

DEADPOOL
Fighter
Fighter
Title: I died in a pool xD
SFD Alias: DEADPOOL (TFK is closed)
Started SFD: WHEN IT STARTED FROM DUST

Post by DEADPOOL » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:56 pm

WHERE AND HOW DO U DOWNLOAD THIS??

Added in 48 seconds:
Where do you out this texture pack into and how? PLz someone tell me!
0 x
► Show Spoiler

Scarface
Superfighter
Superfighter
Post by Scarface » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:29 pm

@DEADPOOL The links are in the first post. To use these textures, extract the file to some folder. Now, open your SFD folder. You should see a ''Content'' folder. Open it. You should find a ''Images'' folder. Open it too. There should be some folders named ''Melee'' , ''Rifles'' etc. Place files into a correct folder, such as Magnum files(you should find them by the name in the archive you extracted) to ''Handgun'' folder, Carbine files into ''Rifles'' folder. PM the creator of the textures if you need more help(some of them are not registered in forums, be sure to check the members list) they may explain this more than I do.
0 x
Decisions, decisions.