Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

makeshift weapon idea glass shards

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
The Redeemer
Fighter
Fighter
Title: The Redeemer
SFD Alias: The Redeemer
Started SFD: ???
makeshift weapon idea glass shards

Post by The Redeemer » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:56 pm

hi SFD players i am sure other players have thought of this so i am not saying i am the first one to make a new topic on this idea but any how shards of glass /pieces of glass, of course the shards/pieces would not last very long maybe only good for like 4-5 hits but they are very sharp and jagged and also can be thrown for a short range i created this picture to show what it might look like when in a players hands

http://imgur.com/a/6Qnyc

let me know what you guys think :mrgreen:
0 x

Rick Sanchez
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Alcoholic
SFD Account: Rick Sanchez
SFD Alias: Rick Sanchez
Started SFD: 1.5.0b

Post by Rick Sanchez » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:23 pm

1-2 hits would be ideal, if it can be thrown, and it's sharp. Also you couldn't pick up every shard, only like 1-2 from a broken bottle that could be pickable. Maybe then it would work. Cool idea, tho.
2 x

Pricey
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Alias: (LM) Pricey
Started SFD: August 2015

Post by Pricey » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:26 am

It's an okay idea but for me glass is just too common on maps to be able to be used as a makeshift weapon, there are already enough makeshift weapon suggestions at this point in time, so I don't think another one like this would fit into the game.
2 x

DanQZ
Fighter
Fighter

Post by DanQZ » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:03 am

I think it should damage you when you hit someone since your hand will get cut as well. And I agree with the guy who said 1-2 hits. When it's thrown it doesn't damage you, so you can use broken glass as a plentiful ranged weapon.
0 x