Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

More script player modifications

Give us your input on how we may improve the ScriptAPI in the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Lunatic
Title: I hope Klipeh bans himself
SFD Alias: (LM) Lunatic
Started SFD: 1.0.5 Pre-Alpha

More script player modifications

Post by Lunatic » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:57 pm

In 1.2.0, new ways to modify the player were added to the script API. Things like the ability to change how much damage is taken from explosives/fire/falls, change movement speed for both jogging and sprinting, the ability to change how much stamina you use and how fast it regenerates... These are all very welcome additions, so I'm hoping that more would get added. I'm not trying to make a compilation topic but there's really no better way to ask for more player modifications.

Namely, I'd like to ask for the separation of projectile damages for crit and non-crit. This would make it a lot easier to distance crit vs noncrit damages.

I'd also like to see changes that allow the scripter to modify various gun stats, like the ability to change ammo per mag, fire rate, and accuracy.

Since there's really no appropriate place to ask for small script changes, feel free to add suggestions here via replies.
5 x
Originally posted by Gurt
SFD BADASS! 8-)