Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Campaign Idea - Learning New Techniques

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
btelchi
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: . . .
SFD Account: @btelchi
SFD Alias: I've got plenty
Started SFD: PreAlpha
Campaign Idea - Learning New Techniques

Post by btelchi » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:23 pm

As you may know (or not know) there is a planned feature, like CAMPAIGNS.
Those are singleplayer or coop levels you complete to know the story more, and get interesting buffs and clothes (as the forum says).
How about there will be some campaigns which include small bosses. They will be just normal fighters, but on high dificulty and using some moves player can't for example the dropkick(or the grab dropkick: when they grab you, and do the dropkick straight into your face, while you can't do anything, since you are grabbed), or the shoulder throw. And if you beat the boss, you will get they'r technique of fighting(and maybe they'r weapoon if they owe one to use in further campaigns).

Im thinking of a new menu. I remember Hjarpe said that your character's clothes will change if you play on different locations. How about that after every chapter, you will be able to choose your clothes, but from the list which is given for example change your parka's color if the fight takes place in desert, or use something else instead of a parka, like a bandana, or a balaclava but it needs to be dessert styled. In that between-chapter menu you will also be able to choose your fight style (if you beat the boss earlier of course), and a weapoon to start with. You will have only one slot to choose only one technique, and there will be another button on your keyboard to activate the style. Maybe you'll get some info at the start telling you what your enemies and environment are like.
For example if you fight on the building's you will need the dropkick, or the shoulder throw, so you can throw your enemies from building to they'r death. You get me. That would be pretty cool, and will also give the player an abbility to complete chapters with different fighting techniques.

Or you can of course mix them if you play with friends to create an ultimate combo, ripping your enemy into pieces!
Also, i think there should be some styles which beat other ones, but can be beaten too. Like rock, paper, scissors, so it won't be that op.

So, let's talk about the servers now:
I'm thinking of the special option for the admin to choose a fight style everyone should owe on the server or to not choose a style in common, so people who don't know any styles won't be able to join so they don't spoil themselves what is waiting for them at the end of the game, or even next campaign, and of course this would also be fair in the fighting as noone can use any styles.
It would also create an opportunity for players to create fun custom maps, like "High kick fun", "Headbutt map" and many MANY more.

;P
1 x
Join our agency today. Copy AAT ayy
https://discord.gg/rB3GgCt
America is a tune, it must be sung together.