Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

New Combo Ideas

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
btelchi
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: . . .
SFD Account: @btelchi
SFD Alias: I've got plenty
Started SFD: PreAlpha
New Combo Ideas

Post by btelchi » Sat May 20, 2017 12:38 pm

As you may know SFD has only got 1 combo for players to use, it is punch, punch and an uppercut. My idea is there will be more combos with different damage and specialities. Here is a gif kidna showing what i mean https://giphy.com/gifs/sleeping-dogs-game-XheFuDFdYk8M0.
So here is something i came up with:
- Punch, punch, kick. You hit your enemy twice, and slightly after hit him into his groin with your leg. After the kick is done, your enemy will fall and disarm.
- Punch, kick, kick. You hit your enemy into the face, then comes a hit to their leg, after they fall on their knees you kick them to the face. After the last kick is done your enemy will fall down.
- Kick, kick. You hit your enemy to their belly, after he writhes with pain you hit him into his face with a powerfull kick. After the last kick is done your enemy will fall down.
- Punch, kick. You hit your enemy to their knee.
- Punch, kick[hold]. You throw an uppercut to your enemy, slightly after you jump forward and kick them with your knee. The move's knockback should be really high

;P
0 x
Join our agency today. Copy AAT ayy
https://discord.gg/rB3GgCt
America is a tune, it must be sung together.

Who_What_Where
Meatbag
Title: Tookout da legenday supafighte
SFD Account: Clock
SFD Alias: Human
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.1.1

Post by Who_What_Where » Sat May 20, 2017 1:57 pm

I like the idea and some of the combo's ,but I have a question about the effects,kicks are to slow to be able to do those type of attacks so how would it work ?
0 x

Jyiro
Meatbag
SFD Account: Jyiro

Post by Jyiro » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:21 pm

I think its really op, but more combos are missing in this game so i kinda look forward to this, i guess people would spam last, but this should be balanced, like all have different knockback, but more vulnerabilty after doing it, so if enemy blocks it, you're vulnerable, and no disarming pls xD
0 x
Somehow... Im still alive...

Creeper
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: okokok is real #1
SFD Account: Krypa
SFD Alias: Krypa
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.1.6

Post by Creeper » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:14 pm

You are supposed to perform YOUR own combos.
I mean by that is button mashi- combinations.
Also could we stop adding and adding newer content to the game, when its not even in beta. ( The more stable version )
Well that's atleast my opinion.
1 x

Lunatic
Title: I hope Klipeh bans himself
SFD Alias: (LM) Lunatic
Started SFD: 1.0.5 Pre-Alpha

Post by Lunatic » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:57 pm

This is the time to add new content. This is when the game needs to see all it can before it launches as a full game.

I mean, they won't be making any of these changes. Melee is set in stone at this point. It's not changing. But if it is, a combo system would be neat.
2 x
Originally posted by Gurt
SFD BADASS! 8-)

Jyiro
Meatbag
SFD Account: Jyiro

Post by Jyiro » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:12 am

Yeah, just doing punch punch punch is boring As fuck!!!
also, Creeper, what combinations do you say, Jump Punching/Kicking leave you vulnerable after, Kicking after punch leaves you vulnerable, etc. just punch punch punch..
0 x
Somehow... Im still alive...

Creeper
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: okokok is real #1
SFD Account: Krypa
SFD Alias: Krypa
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.1.6

Post by Creeper » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:56 am

Jyiro wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:12 am
also, Creeper, what combinations do you say, Jump Punching/Kicking leave you vulnerable after, Kicking after punch leaves you vulnerable, etc. just punch punch punch..
Its not the ONLY combinations. There are way more out there, that are really good at beating your foe.
Especially using the surroundings to your advantage. ( in melee ofc )
There still are some bugs that let you boost off objects and do increased dmg, that can result in a better combo.
Well, im having alot of problems at 70-infinity latenency. It bugs out and stuns me while landing on the ground from a box by doing a sprinting falling punch.
This happens on every server except my server. ( 1 ping )
And thats the reason why I die, mostly. When I look at others it doesn't happen.
Explain that.
0 x

Venom
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Faaking Jhesus
SFD Alias: jajajaja sadasdjasiojd
Started SFD: When it was fun
Post by Venom » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:20 pm

i think a kick that toss your opponent in air will be awesome. then in air you can hit him and perform combos. but at the same time it will make
it more street-fighter-like gameplay. it's hard to decide new moves like grab for sfd.
1 x
YOU FAAKING BITH NIGR BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DO YOU ARE FAAKING YOUR FAAKING LIFE

IF YOU FAAKING FAAKING WITH TIME I WILL FAAKING COME AND KILL YOU BITH YOU DED :evil: