Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Melee with Guns!

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
hyper copter
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Leave my profile alone.
SFD Account: Hyper
SFD Alias: Hyper

Melee with Guns!

Post by hyper copter » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:21 am

This just adds a feature which makes you able to convert your gun into a melee weapon which you can attack with. Usefull if you are out of ammo, it's just like any melee weapon, (it's not a mode, a button attacks instantly) or if you wan't a mode vote for it.
1 x
''The great thing about multitasking is that several things can go wrong at once."
- Andrew B. Sweger.

Cider
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: $mooth Criminal
SFD Account: Cider
SFD Alias: (LM) Cider
Started SFD: Pre Alpha 1.6.4

Post by Cider » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:51 am

I'm not sure about turning a gun into a new melee weapon with how big of an advantage guns have in this game already.
I've heard someone suggest in the past that it would be a good idea to replace the kicking while holding a gun with gun butting, but I don't know how I feel about that either.
0 x
Breakin' necks and cashin' checks
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

hyper copter
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by hyper copter » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:12 am

Cider wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:51 am
I'm not sure about turning a gun into a new melee weapon with how big of an advantage guns have in this game already.
I've heard someone suggest in the past that it would be a good idea to replace the kicking while holding a gun with gun butting, but I don't know how I feel about that either.
ok what if you're out of ammo 0.1 health you're enemy same has a sword and you have to do 4 punches to kill him... one punch with a melee punch kills him... one punch with his sword kills you.
0 x
''The great thing about multitasking is that several things can go wrong at once."
- Andrew B. Sweger.

Danger Ross
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Dangerous
SFD Alias: Danger Ross
Started SFD: 14 june 2012 (launch day)

Post by Danger Ross » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:02 am

hyper copter wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:12 am
ok what if you're out of ammo 0.1 health you're enemy same has a sword and you have to do 4 punches to kill him... one punch with a melee punch kills him... one punch with his sword kills you.
Sorry bucko, you can't punch with swords 8-)
0 x
sorry bucko, you can't punch with swords 8-)

hyper copter
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by hyper copter » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:41 am

Danger Ross wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:02 am
hyper copter wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:12 am
Sorry bucko, you can't punch with swords 8-)
One attack with sword happy?
0 x
- Andrew B. Sweger.