Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Finishers

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
hyper copter
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Leave my profile alone.
SFD Account: Hyper
SFD Alias: Hyper

Finishers

Post by hyper copter » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:23 am

Grabbing an enemy only gives you the ability to punch and throw... how about some back breaking? Like MAT DICKIE, He gives the ability to customize your moves in his games, You can try his games on phone..., Anyway that makes you able to drain health with a submission... (There is no refree so you continue until the bone is broken) And running moves, I mean, Like a running grab? All your moves and grabs can be customized in the editor, Every finisher deals different damage.
1 x
''The great thing about multitasking is that several things can go wrong at once."
- Andrew B. Sweger.

Dell is bell
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Ping is not greater than skill
SFD Account: DellisBell
SFD Alias: Dellisbell
Started SFD: Nov2013

Post by Dell is bell » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:13 am

If this update comes in sfd then sfd will gone
2 x
Tears is poisonsoeatTear

psychotherapist
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: psychotherapist
SFD Alias: krameraad
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.8.8

Post by psychotherapist » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:57 pm

You know how sometimes when you drop to 0hp, you enter this kneeling animation for a few seconds before you die for real? What if you could chop someones head clean off when that happens. I mean, their heads at the exact right height. Katanas, machetes, and shotguns all seem like weapons that could do that. Or maybe I played Brutal Doom a bit too much.
4 x