Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Drag Option From Map Editor Test

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Heli0s
Meatbag
SFD Account: rikooreix
SFD Alias: Heli0s

Drag Option From Map Editor Test

Post by Heli0s » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:45 pm

Didn't it would be cool if you could drag objects like in Map Editor while Testing in Multiplayer?
You could do it by using Server "Preview" or by a command to use in game.
Why should it be ingame Function?
- More gamemodes like: Kill the Jedi Mage, Escape the Lava/Water By cooperating and using it, Free For All With Alot Of Chaos.
- If somebody violated rules of urs server, drag him and kill him instead of kicking him as a warning.
- If you want to be powerfull and stuff.
What could be in it:
- Stopping bullets (And changing Trajectory in Circle (Area of effect) (Scroll can increase area of effect but with settable limit {It will use more energy}) (Toggleable)
- Cant do anything else when using it, looks like you're in throw mode and you're aiming in direction what you dragging (Toggleable)
- It would use energy to use it (Toggleable)
I know it doesn't fit the game but i thinked it would be a fun idea to add it as optional function.
1 x
I learned his weakness... Its bullets

Noble
Title: Modest guy
SFD Alias: Best player
Post by Noble » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:15 am

Seems surreal. Mouse usage is not implemented in middle game and I don't think it will but uh, I can see why you want it and understand your suggestion, looks more intuitive and creative if you can do this while testing the map, eh?
1 x
When I was 22 I read this book
And I swore
"I'll stay my way, I'll stay my way"