Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

More Acid Behaviors.

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
hyper copter
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Leave my profile alone.
SFD Account: Hyper
SFD Alias: Hyper

More Acid Behaviors.

Post by hyper copter » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:40 pm

Acid is used to gib players when they touch it... And objects just falls...
How about acid melts it?

Here's how it's going to happen:
Step 1
[{}]Box
---------------------------------------- ACID
Step 2
-------------[{}]----------------------- Box doesn't fall out of the map or whatev it does
---------------------------------------- It melts (falls down slowly) And as long as it starts melting smoke raises

Here's the time estimated before it fully melts

Wooden crate: 3s
Reinforced wooden crate: 6s
Heavy crate: 57s
Iron barrel: 1m 24s
Any other object: 1s

You might say how about that river crossing thing (or whatev it is i didn't play the game long time ago i don't remember what was it's name) I will say that when something melts it turns into a foreground object but untouchable that means it will make it hard to see when behind it so you will have to worry more about kicking objects into acid.
This idea is just to improve the game physics.
3 x
''The great thing about multitasking is that several things can go wrong at once."
- Andrew B. Sweger.

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:09 am

Hmmmm interesting. This can be applicable to water as well but maybe with different properties. and maybe a splash mechanic would be cool when something falls in the acid their is a splash of acid that comes out to harm the player.
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst