Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Breakable chains.

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Banisher
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Banisher

Breakable chains.

Post by Banisher » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:46 pm

Do you know those BIG RED CRATES on train yard, and how they're hanging thanks to this rope system with a little wheel? Welp, call me an idiot, but I spent three solid minutes using any weapon I could find to shoot it off, to make the crate fall down. In my opinion, all of those wheel things should be breakable, so that the big crates and other things could fall down. This'll allow for more dynamic game play, in my opinion.

Post any additional ideas in the comments!
1 x

SAURABH
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Dangerous Dave
SFD Alias: Dave
Started SFD: June 2016
Post by SAURABH » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:16 pm

I thought of that too for the first time but when you see through the map, that un-fallable cargo works as a path in map. Hence making a complete path (and not resulting in a dead end, as it could if the cargo can fall down).

Offtopic:
3 minutes?
Those are rookie numbers
2 x
Just play for Fun! *joins Clan*

Banisher
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Banisher

Post by Banisher » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:03 am

That's the magic of it. The person who has to shoot it down would have to do it for a good reason. He'll have to weigh the pros and cons, and take the risk of blocking off the path, to benefit himself. I don't think anyone else would shoot it down for no reason.
0 x