Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Drills/Practice Mode

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Anquilis
Fighter
Fighter
Title: The Inconsistent One
SFD Account: Anquilis
SFD Alias: Anquilis
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.7.0

Drills/Practice Mode

Post by Anquilis » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:59 am

There should be a single player practice mode where I could work on my abilities. (if I had any to begin with)
I can work on either aim, agility, and melee. Or one big whole drill.

It is hard to find a server (for me that is) that I can play and not get rekt all the time. (it's not fun)
My excuse is that I have not played for a while, and with these new features, like grabbing and throwing, I need to get used to it without getting killed.

I also don't like how I can go back to one part of the tutorial and instead of redoing to try to get used to grabbing.
1 x
Anquilis

Motto73
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Lazy ass
SFD Account: Motto73
Started SFD: Multiplayer Test Demo

Post by Motto73 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Anquilis wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:59 am
There should be a single player practice mode where I could work on my abilities. (if I had any to begin with)

It is hard to find a server (for me that is) that I can play and not get rekt all the time. (it's not fun)
My excuse is that I have not played for a while, and with these new features, like grabbing and throwing, I need to get used to it without getting killed.

I also don't like how I can go back to one part of the tutorial and instead of redoing to try to get used to grabbing.
You can just play around in map editor: place some guns and targets, drag some bots and play with their settings. This way you can train only the one skill you want to.
2 x

MOOADAM
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: MOOADAM
SFD Alias: General Bird or MOOADAM
Post by MOOADAM » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:47 pm

Motto73 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:44 pm
Anquilis wrote:

You can just play around in map editor: place some guns and targets, drag some bots and play with their settings. This way you can train only the one skill you want to.
plus they said they were going to add premade bots in the map editor when the full game comes out so we just kind have to wait fro a while.
0 x

StarNord
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: SelfProclaimed LvL99 Suggester
SFD Account: StarNord
SFD Alias: Sunny Citizen
Started SFD: A lil' Before Pre-Alpha 1.6.0

Post by StarNord » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:29 am

Anquilis wrote:

Oh man, I feel you, you can't get any real training when you're dead and waiting for the next round, yes you can watch better players and visually learn their moves but it's no use if by trying them out you'll end up dead again, repeating the dreadful cycle of dying, observing a good move/combo, then dying again trying to perform that cool move/combo.

Man, I envy the people who'll have the new bots to practice their melee and aim, cuz back in mah tyme, we had to fight other players to hone our skillz!

Edit: Wow, never knew 5 (the current likes on this post ATM) of the most notable members on this forums suck(or sucked) as much ass as I do :lol:
5 x
Go On, Click Away. Signatures Are For Fools Who Haven't Said Enough! -Karl Marx if he had an internet connection