Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Challenges ideas

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Lone
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:00 pm
SFD Account: Lone

Re: Challenges ideas

Post by Lone » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:18 pm

A challenge where you protect the train of zombies or looters. The subway starts moving across all maps versus the game (mainly Subway and Teahouse) This would confirm the theory of interconnected maps xD

https://i.imgur.com/1zuiftX.png
0 x
Believe me, this pain you're feeling will only get worse.

User avatar
King Proshka
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:57 am
Location: MotherRussia
Gender:

Post by King Proshka » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:03 pm

Spy!
You need to find a spy!
You have small information about him but you dont know how he looks.
If he left you lose if you find him you win. But there also another people like him!
So these is my idea :D
0 x
Typical boi who have an idea

User avatar
Armolitskiy
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:46 pm
SFD Account: Armolitskiy
Location: Sunny City
Gender:

Post by Armolitskiy » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:49 am

RickAvory wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:17 pm
Challenge where you beat up some communists. If we are Genetically Modified United States soldiers this should be hard wired in their brains.
beat up yourself, stupid capitalist idiot

Something about snipers. Maybe something about the SSS. Maybe some survival.
Last edited by KliPeH on Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged a double post.
0 x
I HATE PRO PLAYERS

User avatar
Mighty Spirit the 2
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:02 pm
Title: Apparently i'm a "Grabber"
SFD Alias: (...) Spirit
Started SFD: September 2017, Alpha v.1.3.4c
Location: Bergen - "The Rainy Part of" Norway
Gender:
Age: 18

Post by Mighty Spirit the 2 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:47 am

Hi, time to revive this old post.
I was thinking of a new nice challenge after reading an idea from @Ol1vver . I think if Ol1vver's idea is implemented, there should also be added a new challenge about controlling a drone manually. So basically this would be like a geometry dash inspired level, where the drone must move forward at fast speed (because a countdown-timer will be forcing the player), through dangerous obstacles hanging from walls above and below. If you touch them, drone game over (spawns with low hp). The dynamic cam will follow the drone, making sure the player never sees too much of the map ahead. At the end drone must cross a finish line, which will probably be trigger activated or something, not really sure.
This challenge will be a homage to the greatly-acclaimed original Flash "Helicopter" game: https://www.helicoptergame.net/ (2004!) :) :geek:

2nd challenge:
You control a drone with weaponry, and if @Danger Ross brilliant idea is implemented (small suggestions topic), other drones with different color will fill the arena. It will be your job to dodge their attacks (no fire drones), as you maneuver your chopper to counterattack. The map will be unique as the camera will be static, and you will be playing as if in bird-perspective. The arena will comprise of random blocks of concrete in the air giving cover. It would also be cool if this could be a game mode with 2 player as both players can control different colored drones.
This challenge/game-mode will be homage to the legendary Atari 2600 game: Combat (1977, probably older then all SFD players):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIHqyfewiCg (first few matches will give you an idea of what i mean, but from 2:37 bouncing bullets are introduced!) :ugeek:

Although its probably much too late now :(
0 x
Spirits - Unite

User avatar
Ol1vver
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:55 pm
SFD Alias: Ol1vver
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.6
Gender:

Post by Ol1vver » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:44 pm

Mighty Spirit the 2 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:47 am
Hi, time to revive this old post.
I was thinking of a new nice challenge after reading an idea from @Ol1vver . I think if Ol1vver's idea is implemented, there should also be added a new challenge about controlling a drone manually. So basically this would be like a geometry dash inspired level, where the drone must move forward at fast speed (because a countdown-timer will be forcing the player), through dangerous obstacles hanging from walls above and below. If you touch them, drone game over (spawns with low hp). The dynamic cam will follow the drone, making sure the player never sees too much of the map ahead. At the end drone must cross a finish line, which will probably be trigger activated or something, not really sure.
This challenge will be a homage to the greatly-acclaimed original Flash "Helicopter" game: https://www.helicoptergame.net/ (2004!) :) :geek:

2nd challenge:
You control a drone with weaponry, and if @Danger Ross brilliant idea is implemented (small suggestions topic), other drones with different color will fill the arena. It will be your job to dodge their attacks (no fire drones), as you maneuver your chopper to counterattack. The map will be unique as the camera will be static, and you will be playing as if in bird-perspective. The arena will comprise of random blocks of concrete in the air giving cover. It would also be cool if this could be a game mode with 2 player as both players can control different colored drones.
This challenge/game-mode will be homage to the legendary Atari 2600 game: Combat (1977, probably older then all SFD players):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIHqyfewiCg (first few matches will give you an idea of what i mean, but from 2:37 bouncing bullets are introduced!) :ugeek:

Although its probably much too late now :(
The 1st challenge idea is actually possible without the "no weapon" option.
1 x
Why are you reading my signature?

User avatar
Mighty Spirit the 2
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:02 pm
Title: Apparently i'm a "Grabber"
SFD Alias: (...) Spirit
Started SFD: September 2017, Alpha v.1.3.4c
Location: Bergen - "The Rainy Part of" Norway
Gender:
Age: 18

Post by Mighty Spirit the 2 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:27 pm

Ol1vver wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:44 pm
Mighty Spirit the 2 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:47 am
Hi, time to revive this old post.
I was thinking of a new nice challenge after reading an idea from @Ol1vver . I think if Ol1vver's idea is implemented, there should also be added a new challenge about controlling a drone manually. So basically this would be like a geometry dash inspired level, where the drone must move forward at fast speed (because a countdown-timer will be forcing the player), through dangerous obstacles hanging from walls above and below. If you touch them, drone game over (spawns with low hp). The dynamic cam will follow the drone, making sure the player never sees too much of the map ahead. At the end drone must cross a finish line, which will probably be trigger activated or something, not really sure.
This challenge will be a homage to the greatly-acclaimed original Flash "Helicopter" game: https://www.helicoptergame.net/ (2004!) :) :geek:

2nd challenge:
You control a drone with weaponry, and if @Danger Ross brilliant idea is implemented (small suggestions topic), other drones with different color will fill the arena. It will be your job to dodge their attacks (no fire drones), as you maneuver your chopper to counterattack. The map will be unique as the camera will be static, and you will be playing as if in bird-perspective. The arena will comprise of random blocks of concrete in the air giving cover. It would also be cool if this could be a game mode with 2 player as both players can control different colored drones.
This challenge/game-mode will be homage to the legendary Atari 2600 game: Combat (1977, probably older then all SFD players):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIHqyfewiCg (first few matches will give you an idea of what i mean, but from 2:37 bouncing bullets are introduced!) :ugeek:

Although its probably much too late now :(
The 1st challenge idea is actually possible without the "no weapon" option.
True, both challenges are possible without adding a unarmed streetsweeper option, however the ability to manually control drones, is to my knowledge not possible as of today? I was just suggesting they do a cool and unique new challenge. :D
I also hope they add Danger Ross suggestion as well.
0 x
Spirits - Unite

User avatar
Ol1vver
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:55 pm
SFD Alias: Ol1vver
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.6
Gender:

Post by Ol1vver » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:36 pm

Mighty Spirit the 2 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:27 pm
Ol1vver wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:44 pm
Mighty Spirit the 2 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:47 am
Hi, time to revive this old post.
I was thinking of a new nice challenge after reading an idea from @Ol1vver . I think if Ol1vver's idea is implemented, there should also be added a new challenge about controlling a drone manually. So basically this would be like a geometry dash inspired level, where the drone must move forward at fast speed (because a countdown-timer will be forcing the player), through dangerous obstacles hanging from walls above and below. If you touch them, drone game over (spawns with low hp). The dynamic cam will follow the drone, making sure the player never sees too much of the map ahead. At the end drone must cross a finish line, which will probably be trigger activated or something, not really sure.
This challenge will be a homage to the greatly-acclaimed original Flash "Helicopter" game: https://www.helicoptergame.net/ (2004!) :) :geek:

2nd challenge:
You control a drone with weaponry, and if @Danger Ross brilliant idea is implemented (small suggestions topic), other drones with different color will fill the arena. It will be your job to dodge their attacks (no fire drones), as you maneuver your chopper to counterattack. The map will be unique as the camera will be static, and you will be playing as if in bird-perspective. The arena will comprise of random blocks of concrete in the air giving cover. It would also be cool if this could be a game mode with 2 player as both players can control different colored drones.
This challenge/game-mode will be homage to the legendary Atari 2600 game: Combat (1977, probably older then all SFD players):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIHqyfewiCg (first few matches will give you an idea of what i mean, but from 2:37 bouncing bullets are introduced!) :ugeek:

Although its probably much too late now :(
The 1st challenge idea is actually possible without the "no weapon" option.
True, both challenges are possible without adding a unarmed streetsweeper option, however the ability to manually control drones, is to my knowledge not possible as of today? I was just suggesting they do a cool and unique new challenge. :D
I also hope they add Danger Ross suggestion as well.
There is always scripting that can make everything move.
0 x
Why are you reading my signature?

User avatar
Mighty Spirit the 2
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:02 pm
Title: Apparently i'm a "Grabber"
SFD Alias: (...) Spirit
Started SFD: September 2017, Alpha v.1.3.4c
Location: Bergen - "The Rainy Part of" Norway
Gender:
Age: 18

Post by Mighty Spirit the 2 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:03 pm

Ol1vver wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:36 pm
Mighty Spirit the 2 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:27 pm
Ol1vver wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:44 pm


The 1st challenge idea is actually possible without the "no weapon" option.
True, both challenges are possible without adding a unarmed streetsweeper option, however the ability to manually control drones, is to my knowledge not possible as of today? I was just suggesting they do a cool and unique new challenge. :D
I also hope they add Danger Ross suggestion as well.
There is always scripting that can make everything move.
Wait, so a script already exists for manual control of drones??
0 x
Spirits - Unite

Post Reply