Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Bows Working With Boosts

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
hyper copter
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Leave my profile alone.
SFD Account: Hyper
SFD Alias: Hyper

Bows Working With Boosts

Post by hyper copter » Sun May 19, 2019 9:56 pm

Since bows rely on human body strength and agility, I thought that bows could have an advantage of boosts.
So there is a suggestion I have: Bows working with strength and speed boosts.

STRENGTH BOOSTS

When the strength boost is in effect, You charge the bow and shoot the arrow harder. Which means that the arrow becomes faster.
  • Which also means that the arrow will reach longer distances. (Increased range and decreased gravitation {Projectile falling})
  • The arrow hits objects and players at a faster speed. Which means that they're gonna go inside deeper. (Increased player damage & object damage, Explosive objects like jerry cans & explosive barrels receive damage, Which might make them explode or almost explode, A single arrow will make explosive barrels almost explode {Enter that dim state where an object is about to break.}, But it will instantly explode jerry cans.)
SPEED BOOST

Simply, Increased speed means that you're going to shoot faster when it comes to bows since bows rely on agility.
  • You can quickly grab an arrow and charge it in the bow, Shoot it & grab another one in a very short time. (Increased fire rate)
7 x
''The great thing about multitasking is that several things can go wrong at once."
- Andrew B. Sweger.