Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Small Suggestions topic

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
KoKeR
Meatbag
Make more slots for characters!

Post by KoKeR » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:58 am

I have many friends who play Superfighters and we all have a problem that there aren't enough slots for skins. Really, 9 is too small. How about 16 or something like that?

(Sorry for my english)
2 x

Ol1vver
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: olv
SFD Alias: olv
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.6.4
Post by Ol1vver » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:32 pm

Ability to save dictionaries and lists in the script storage.
1 x

Shock
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content-maker
SFD Account: Shock
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.2.0.

Post by Shock » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:47 pm

how about counting on server about how much players played on it? I just realized that 219 players played on my server per 24h, but lost some time.
1 x
-Content-maker.

xdhoomy12x
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: xdhoomy12x
Started SFD: 1.3.3

Post by xdhoomy12x » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:55 am

an option to remove the bg fight in the main menu its killing my poor pentium
and an option to change the transparency of the hud maybe even dynamic option incase theres a player behind it
0 x

Mighty Spirit the 2
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Wasted potential
SFD Account: ake004
SFD Alias: Retired SFD player
Started SFD: When melee was good

Post by Mighty Spirit the 2 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:50 pm

xdhoomy12x wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:55 am
an option to remove the bg fight in the main menu its killing my poor pentium
and an option to change the transparency of the hud maybe even dynamic option incase theres a player behind it
For removing the background menu fights, go to:
Documents > Superfighters Deluxe > Config.ini > scroll down and set: Show_Menu_Game_Preview=0
If You are worried about your CPU, i suggest you set the lowest performance in settings, and maybe go to this thread:
https://mythologicinteractiveforums.com ... nce#p22333
where you can download a low-performance police station, and i think they include a script to remove all background objects of all maps (if your only keen on gameplay and not looks).

If you mean by HUD the box that displays your character pickups and stuff at the top left corner, yeah that gets in the way often.
0 x
🎶I will tell your story if you die
I will tell your story and keep you alive the best i can
But I've always had the feeling we would die young
Some die young
🎵
https://i.imgur.com/D479VLi.png

xdhoomy12x
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: xdhoomy12x
Started SFD: 1.3.3

Post by xdhoomy12x » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:45 am

Mighty Spirit the 2 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:50 pm
If you mean by HUD the box that displays your character pickups and stuff at the top left corner, yeah that gets in the way often.
at least you can disable and enable it using F9
but i think semi-transparency is a great choice
0 x

razorbl1x
Meatbag
SFD Account: bl1x
Post by razorbl1x » Wed May 06, 2020 6:25 am

Desert Eagle

Can you guys please replace the magnum to the Desert Eagle I think it would be more appropriate because there are already two wheel guns, the revolver and the magnum, but instead of the magnum it should be the Desert Eagle. The Magnum And the D.Eagle is just kind of the same

D.Eagle Magnum 7/[x] / / feed system \ \ 6/[x ] +heavier / / mass \ \ -lighter +longer / / length \ \ -shorter =same / / range \ \ =same -less (.429) / / damage \ \ =same (.50) -longe / / reload time \ \ =same (shorter)

There is already a Desert Eagle made by LanceSFD here, you guys just have to modify remaining stuff
1 x

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Wed May 06, 2020 2:00 pm

The Shock Baton should be able to take Streetsweepers out in one hit.

This suggestion is slightly different to the ones presented in the other threads complaining about the Streetsweepers (like here, here or here); while I do genuinely believe Streetsweepers are way too strong, what with them taking an entire Assault Rifle mag or multiple shotgun blasts to take down, I think a more interesting approach in nerfing them would be to make them have a unique weakness - electric damage.

In the human body, shock damage disrupts the flow of neural signals that control the muscles; this causes contractions which prevent the person from controlling their muscles to do damage. This disruption to the flow of neural signals, which draw similarities to electricity, could also be used to justify the drones being killed by the Shock Baton in the world of SFD - what with it damaging the flow of electricity in the circuits used to manipulate them.

The Shock Baton isn't very common and the situation in which a player will be able to hit a flying drone with a melee weapon would be even less so, thus I think introducing this feature would not only make the weapon more useful but also give players means to OHK drones without having a huge impact on the meta (or the utility of the drones for that matter).
2 x

Shock
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Shock » Tue May 12, 2020 11:30 pm

PullVaultJoint that may be used for changing PullTrigger force
0 x
-Content-maker.

Odex64
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content Creator
SFD Account: Odex64
Started SFD: PreAlpha

Post by Odex64 » Wed May 13, 2020 6:43 pm

I'd like a clickable button (like the debugging one in map editor) which can be used in multiplayer and link some triggers and decide who can use it..
1 x

Kerosin
Meatbag

Post by Kerosin » Sat May 30, 2020 4:20 am

Ability to turn off shaking, for example shaking on Subways when train is passing by disorienties for a couple of seconds. Or shaking the WHOLE map when some barrels are exploding can drive you wild.
1 x

Shock
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Shock » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:30 pm

Fix of balloon, possibility to lift any easy objects in the air
1 x
-Content-maker.

Shock
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Shock » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:01 am

Would be nice if you add some bonus colors for palette that used for moon, stars

0 x
-Content-maker.

Proxmin-O
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Proxmin
Started SFD: August 2016

Post by Proxmin-O » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:43 am

Don't know if it's too late to suggest something but..

-Ability to change Bot's Clothes and Skins via clicking the "Bot" player in the "Create Game" menu (the one with bot appearance) and make atleast nine (9) bot clothes wardrobe just like the player clothes chooser.
(i know it's repetitive and old but please make it implement as i want to battle with Agents, (Bears?), Thugs, Gangs, and some random clothing bots to choose and i'm not the only one who's begging for this).

That's all that i wanted so i can battle bots just like old times (Superfighters). :) :P :D :lol:
1 x
"Spriting at it's finest"

DaxOttsel
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Hello there1
SFD Account: DaxOttsel
SFD Alias: Kevin
Started SFD: 2019

Post by DaxOttsel » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:42 am

TEAMS POINT COUNTER

Hi! I would really love if you implemented team counter for points. Like for example, making a new square in the score section that says "team 1" or team blue or whatever, and has the point of the team, you know what I mean? Because right now in the game, i dont see the point on playin teams if theres no score on who team wins or losses. I think this should be quite simple to implement right? Anyways, thanks :)
0 x

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:23 pm

DaxOttsel wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:42 am
[...] Because right now in the game, i dont see the point on playin teams if theres no score on who team wins or losses. I think this should be quite simple to implement right? Anyways, thanks :)
Players will only score points if the team they were assigned wins, meaning you can see how many times a certain team won by the win count of each of its individual members. Depending on how you look at it, this is already implemented into the game; I don't see why you'd need a global counter when the team composition is dynamic - shuffled per round, players moved by the host at will, players leaving and joining the game etc.
1 x

Shock
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Shock » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:12 pm

I think it would be nice to unlock locked SFD cosmetics(hazmat mask, armband, salhelm) and make access for burnt skin in editor because they're in-game and couldn't be used at all, for whom they exist then? I know that burnt skin was removed from map editor because it was by design, but honestly it doesn't make any problem for players, especially when they add some types of monsters in maps and it takes more inspiration, with burnt skin they could have even more ways.
5 x
-Content-maker.