Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Newly registered? Welcome.

Here you can talk about other things not related to Superfighters Deluxe or other games by MythoLogic Interactive.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Ákos
Meatbag

Re: Newly registered? Welcome.

Post by Ákos » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:53 am

Hello, I am Ákos. I downloaded the Superfighters to my computer, and I'm planning to make new features, such as maps, characters, guns. I'm asking you , how could you make programs to add these features, because I would like to create for myself as well. I promise, I won't upload that version anywhere, max. I send it to you in a message. This game looks fantastic and easy to program and (I think) I can make a personal version. Please reply and thanks!
0 x

AWAOS-COLD ASSASSIN
Fighter
Fighter
Title: FUN PLAYER XD
SFD Alias: MATES
Started SFD: 1.8.8

Post by AWAOS-COLD ASSASSIN » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:45 am

hello I'm AWAOS and I'm the fighter of sfd and I get some ideas and updates and items from the game so I'm happy to be here :D
1 x

[DC] Batman
Meatbag

Post by [DC] Batman » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:04 pm

how do i find my posts
0 x

Hydro
Meatbag

Post by Hydro » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:29 pm

Hello Im Hydro,Im old in playing superfighters and i will make a video about this game soon! if i already host a server! :lol:
0 x

Lady
Meatbag

Post by Lady » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:19 pm

Hello im newly to your forum :D
0 x

Dead Shot
Meatbag

Post by Dead Shot » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:26 pm

hello :D
nice to meet you
0 x

Pricey
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Alias: (LM) Pricey
Started SFD: August 2015

Post by Pricey » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:06 am

Hi everyone. I've been on the forums for a while now but never posted here. My in game name is Pricey and I started SFD in 1.8.8. You can find me in asian servers sometimes.
0 x

jumpedshark
Meatbag
Started SFD: some time ago

Post by jumpedshark » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:15 am

been around for a brief time, never bothered with forums
now that account system has been introduced i feel like it is the high time one should maybe partake in the community a little
1 x

Crimsonskyz
Meatbag
SFD Account: Crimsonskyz
SFD Alias: [E.W] Undead Sherrif
Started SFD: Just before Pre-Alpha 1.7.6

Post by Crimsonskyz » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:45 am

So I finally got around to checking out the forums, you might recognize me from in game. It took me a while, but the username I seem to have stuck with is "Undead Sherrif". You may recognize me as "Leonardo" "Bernardo" or "Sherrif".

I started SFD during pre-alpha 1.6-ish, (I don't remember exactly what version but it was just before the silenced pistol/uzi update.) so I should be pretty new compared to some of the people here . With that being said i have been playing it obsessively since I started. SFD has to be one of my all time favorite games. Basically if i am not playing SFD i am listening to music or absorbing youtube memes. (watching shitposts my friends force upon me)

One problem with SFD is that the community can be quite... well, toxic. I try to solve this by trying being as nice as I can to people. Emphasis on the word trying. Sometimes all of the nine year olds with fragile egos get to me an i get pissed off at people.

To all the people who are my friends from in game, hello, nice to see you. To all the people who i have pissed off, sorry about that, hopefully we can be friends now or at least make peace.

See you soon.
Last edited by Crimsonskyz on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1 x
~Tahiti: It's a magical place~

yiyo
Meatbag
SFD Account: yiyo

Post by yiyo » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:15 am

who tf is still playing after all these years that remembers me?
1 x

TLGTheLastGamer
Meatbag
Title: TLG
SFD Account: LoveLessKid
SFD Alias: (TLG) LoveLessKid
Started SFD: 1.0.5 Pre-Alpha

Post by TLGTheLastGamer » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:59 pm

Its been awhile since I hosted a game due to new update and port forwarding stuff sorry. :lol: :cry:
1 x

[HERC]riotz
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: legitdegit
Started SFD: 2016

Post by [HERC]riotz » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:34 am

hello i just come ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ◙ ♂ ♀← ♪ ♫ ☼ ► ◄ ↕ ‼ ⌂ ¶ § ▬ ↨ ↑ ↓ → ∟ ↔ ▲ ▼ " #$ š&3]'#546
2 x
i sense a number of people that dont want the game to be a paid product

HaveAGreatDay
Meatbag
SFD Account: HaveAGreatDay

Post by HaveAGreatDay » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:37 am

Hey i'm HaveAGreatday, i've played superfighters and deluxe for quite a while (used to be known as azazel and diablo and a couple other names) And i'm just here to have fun playing the game and maybe make some maps. And i hope you all have a fucking brilliant day.
0 x

Foster
Fighter
Fighter
Title: GP-5
SFD Account: Foster
SFD Alias: Foster
Started SFD: Pre-alpha 1.1.6b
Post by Foster » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:21 pm

I managed to overlook this and tried to make a thread re-introducing myself. Sorry about that one, mods.

But anyways, hello everybody. Some of you may remember me as Mr.Foster, or maybe you don't because I disappeared without a trace for like 2 years.
Regardless I just wanted to introduce myself to both new and old members. I hope to see plenty of you in the game itself.

Speaking of which, good job on the progress you guys have made on updating both the forums and the game itself, Hjarpe and Gurt. I remember when a lot of these ideas were just hopeful suggestions on the older forums, such as the female fighters. Good to see you've made solid, steady additions.
2 x
Only two things in life are certain: Death and LENGTHENING

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:32 pm

Foster wrote:I managed to overlook this and tried to make a thread re-introducing myself. Sorry about that one, mods.

But anyways, hello everybody. Some of you may remember me as Mr.Foster, or maybe you don't because I disappeared without a trace for like 2 years.
Regardless I just wanted to introduce myself to both new and old members. I hope to see plenty of you in the game itself.

Speaking of which, good job on the progress you guys have made on updating both the forums and the game itself, Hjarpe and Gurt. I remember when a lot of these ideas were just hopeful suggestions on the older forums, such as the female fighters. Good to see you've made solid, steady additions.
Hey there! Welcome back.

Check out the new texture creation tutorial; I was only able to rewrite it thanks to the info from your old thread! I credited you and provided a link in case anybody wanted to use the original instead. If there's anything I missed be sure to let me know.
1 x

PatriSoft_SFD
Meatbag
SFD Account: PatriSoft_SFD

Post by PatriSoft_SFD » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:26 am

Hi, I'm PatriSoft_SFD,
I'm a mapmaker and I love scripting.
I'm also a player and played Superfighters Deluxe since 1.8.4

PS: In fact, I'm both a mapmaker and a player.
0 x
Merry Christmas, Everybody!
=========================
I'm PatriSoft_SFD, a player of SFD since 1.8.4 and a mapmaker. I love scripting 'cause it improves the gameplay of my maps.

PS: I will publish my maps as soon as I can.

LeestySERIS
Meatbag
SFD Account: SERIS

Post by LeestySERIS » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:27 pm

Hello! I Leesty

in SFD is my nickname SERIS I even have on screens at the main site of the game))

I'm sorry if there are mistakes, I write through translator.

Back in 2011 when I was 12, I became acquainted with the game superfighters, we, together with my friend all day playing it, since then I still have fond memories. I remember playing the night was packed with 500 points, it was an enjoyable time.
Since so much time has passed, and we still play superfighters, after studying my friend often comes to me, and we still play superfighters, every year, almost every week. We have already tops skill :)
I want to tell you thank you, with this game I have a lot of memories)
Last edited by KliPeH on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Edited to cut an unrelated question about the source code out, and the E-mail address of the OP.
2 x

EXC4
Meatbag

Post by EXC4 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:08 am

Ayy. I'm EXC4. I made an account here because I loved playing superfighters when it was just a flash game on Kongregate, and got really hyped when I found out it was being made into a full-fledged game.
0 x

iq2300
Meatbag
Title: Pyromaniac
SFD Account: IQ2300
SFD Alias: Jon Doe (usually)
Post by iq2300 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:20 am

Hi, I'm iq2300, and I joined this forum to report 1 very annoying bug
0 x
I Dont Really want to set the wooooorld onnn fireeeeeee..

4rtify
Meatbag
SFD Account: 4rtify

Post by 4rtify » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:23 pm

wOw im new here and its awesome!! :)
0 x