Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Question

Share custom maps and discuss them here! If you have questions related to the map editor bring it up in the Superfighters Deluxe Map Editor section.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Hiwor
Fighter
Fighter
Question

Post by Hiwor » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:25 pm

Just a question.

Is it fair to make a map of yours and call it ''F*** .....''
Because someone made a map called ''FUCK HIWOR'' lmao

It probably happened before to some players, I just wanna know if that's ok...
 ! Message from: KliPeH
This user has been issued a warning for breaking the following forum rule:
Rule #10 - Post descriptive topic titles.
0 x

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:45 pm

Come on, you should know better than to post a public, vaguely named topic about someone doing something remotely concerning you personally. "Someone named a map after me lmao you can clearly tell I'm indifferent in this post I wrote". If it's not obvious yet - yes, yes it is okay. People can name their maps whatever they want. If anything, feel pride in the fact you are significant enough for people to show their feelings towards you in such a public and flashy manner.

Warned for rule #10 because "question", bordering a rule #4 violation as well but let's pretend this a completely innocent question rather than a means for you to vent frustration. This is pointless; locked.
1 x