Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

The ads on SFDMaps

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Minion222
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Overly White Min
SFD Account: Minion222
SFD Alias: @Minion
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.7.0
The ads on SFDMaps

Post by Minion222 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:54 pm

So lately i've been going through there to look at new maps and scripts, also i do know it's not an official site and that it's kinda not fitting to post this here. Anyways back on topic, the ads on there, all of them are full site, not safe for work ads that should truly not be there, hence my decision to not use the site anymore, it's not sfw. For any under age people in this comunity i'd like to point out that you should just post your maps here, on a safe good to do site. I have been hearing how ever that some people got banned inapropriatly, but i won't be talkning about that, since it's not my buisness.

Anyways hope this is just a nice info for people that want to acces the site, mind you the adds i got were not suggested to me b my search history or anything like that. And i hope for anyone that can post here to post here, i personally will be switching to this site to post my maps once i start making them more/get the full steam relese.

Thank you for reading this, I was just here to mention what was happening on the site, and nothing more.
1 x
Ight i guess this is my signature now

Lunatic
Title: I hope Klipeh bans himself
SFD Alias: (LM) Lunatic
Started SFD: 1.0.5 Pre-Alpha

Post by Lunatic » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:52 am

When sfd gets steam workshop support, this will be a problem of the past. Might be some time before then though, it sounds like they plan to release sfd without workshop support. Not sure why they would do that as by the time they finish implementing it the interest and demand in sfd will have decreased a good deal and won't reach as many players.
2 x
Originally posted by Gurt
SFD BADASS! 8-)

Noble
Title: Modest guy
SFD Alias: Best player
Post by Noble » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:06 am

Lunatic wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:52 am
When sfd gets steam workshop support, this will be a problem of the past. Might be some time before then though, it sounds like they plan to release sfd without workshop support. Not sure why they would do that as by the time they finish implementing it the interest and demand in sfd will have decreased a good deal and won't reach as many players.
That's curious. So we may say that this should be another priority (while it gives them more sweaty work before launching the game on Steam).
The Map Editor is the bless of this game, it makes it to never be boring or antiquated, believe me or not. The accessibility is also something to think about, but sfdmaps.at.ua and forums 've been always there and never lowered the interest or demand of this game, the one thing that makes players stop proved to be the time passing by and the lack of updates.

Also, about the sfdmaps.at.ua, that's a very common question, it's not a Mythologic Interactive website, it's an unofficial site. So what happens there is their own responsibility. The ads are intrusive indeed, you can post your maps here if you want instead. :D
1 x
When I was 22 I read this book
And I swore
"I'll stay my way, I'll stay my way"