Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

A short sterotypes on SFD players [yt vid]

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
jlo
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: hey
SFD Account: jlo
Started SFD: March 2017

A short sterotypes on SFD players [yt vid]

Post by jlo » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:50 pm

I don't know if this is allowed or not but this is just a sterotypes me and my friend made on SFD. We are currently doing types of host [ for fun ]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ChK8Sp-iF4
We might do a second part but yeah this one was just for fun, we included alot.

On our next vid, we might do it today)
Types of host, these are the ideas that I gathered up
the kicker - the one who always kicks ppl when the host is killed
the loser - the one who always loses every game
the aggressive - The one who is a overly aggressive pro host.
the racist host- the one who always says the n word
The rager- the one who always rages
the no moderated server - the one who never mods anyone
the moderated server- the one who always mods everyone
the cheater - the one who always gives him self health and weapons.
the script kiddie - the one who always abuses scripts and gives him self scripts
the afk - the one who is AFK and literally doesnt do anything
the map camper - the one who always puts one map on
the official camper - the one who always plays official maps
the custom camper - the one who always puts on custom maps
the Battle of teams abuser - the one who always puts on battel of teams
The clan - the one where he only allows clan members in
the pro - the host where he is always a pro
the noob - the host where he barely has any idea what to do
the lagger - the one with a laggy server
the lagger map - the one who always plays maps that lag people
the good server - the one who always has good ping in his server
the pro server - the one where their's all PROs and no noobs
the noob server- The one which has a server full of new players
The clan member - the one who is in a clan
the clan raid - the ones who bring his clan into the server
the host kid - the one who is a 7 year old and is clueless and want sto win and rages all the time

Let me know if I should make a video or if you have any concerns

Also I'm not saying I own the game I just want to support it and make some funny videos.
0 x
<Aspect> Vapsiz#8861

winter hell
Fighter
Fighter
Title: just trying to live my life
SFD Account: SivvieSivv
SFD Alias: SivvieSivv
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.10.0

Post by winter hell » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:10 pm

great vid bro
0 x
make it better

GreenyShark
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Stealing kills from range
SFD Alias: Greeny
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.7.0

Post by GreenyShark » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:48 pm

This is more accurate than "Alicia is 5 miles away!"
0 x

MOOADAM
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: MOOADAM
SFD Alias: General Bird or MOOADAM
Post by MOOADAM » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:08 pm

PREACH it my dud PREACH
0 x

Artifex
Fighter
Fighter
Title: i kick ass and chew gum daily
Started SFD: year before old forums closed
Post by Artifex » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:39 pm

What about the Host who only uses custom maps?
1 x
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

jlo
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by jlo » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:16 am

noice, thanks for the stuff
apparently the crew i have is kinda inactive, two are really inactive and they are good friends
i only have scoot/newplayer which is active as hell on every day and always says on so i might need some friends to record
i was also gonna make a clan named crimson criminals where you can be apart of my youtube videos + my clan

I don't want to ADVERTISE but if you enjoyed the first sterotype here's part two https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_8kPAPNscs&t=152s
0 x
<Aspect> Vapsiz#8861

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:28 am

jlo wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:16 am
apparently the crew i have is kinda inactive, two are really inactive and they are good friends
i only have scoot/newplayer which is active as hell on every day and always says on so i might need some friends to record
i was also gonna make a clan named crimson criminals where you can be apart of my youtube videos + my clan

I don't want to ADVERTISE but if you enjoyed the first sterotype here's part two https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_8kPAPNscs&t=152s
I know it may technically be against some rule but idc. Nice work buddy! Keep it up
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

Yigrido
Fighter
Fighter
Title: zyfex is our savior
SFD Account: Bobbydied
SFD Alias: Yigrido
Started SFD: August 2018
Post by Yigrido » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:37 pm

reminds me of minecraft waaay too much

microsoft picks up sfd when
0 x
I try so hard to tryhard, but I can't tryhard no matter how hard I try.

jlo
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by jlo » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:18 am

RickAvory wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:28 am
jlo wrote:

I know it may technically be against some rule but idc. Nice work buddy! Keep it up

I don't really think so since gurt once said he's happy if someone makes videos about sfd as long as we say we dont own the game which i never said i own it so
1 x
<Aspect> Vapsiz#8861

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:22 am

jlo wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:18 am
RickAvory wrote:
jlo wrote:

I don't really think so since gurt once said he's happy if someone makes videos about sfd as long as we say we dont own the game which i never said i own it so
Was never insinuating that he disliked videos on the game. In fact, I have made many on my own ***SELF PLUG***. Self advertising posts is a rule that kinda isn’t allowed on this forum, so do so with caution :)
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

jlo
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by jlo » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:57 am

RickAvory wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:22 am
jlo wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:18 am
RickAvory wrote:

Was never insinuating that he disliked videos on the game. In fact, I have made many on my own ***SELF PLUG***. Self advertising posts is a rule that kinda isn’t allowed on this forum, so do so with caution :)
Im not really self advertising in my way I would see it as promoting and advertising the GAME
0 x
<Aspect> Vapsiz#8861

[Failman]
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Failure of memes
SFD Alias: Chuckmagaden, Chuck, or random
Started SFD: Before pants

Post by [Failman] » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:44 am

I like to link this post whenever we get threads like this mostly because I don't want people thinking that running and camping is a bad tactic, in case anyone gets the idea that they're superior because they denounce those tactics I welcome you to the scrub thread the only stereotype not mentioned on that video. Now to get to the video, despite liking its kickass music I do have a few gripes with it. First, when you describe a player it shouldn't be something like "That player that always goes after the afker" instead it should be something short and simple like "Afk Killer" second despite being a nice video I can't help but notice you missed a few stereotypes like "The camper", "The Runner" "The Afker", and "The Scrub" which you have on the type of host vid that may or may not be posted today. I feel like video completions like this should have a section mark in the description, something like 1:00-The Noob so we know where to go if we see a particular funny seen that we'd like to show off to a friend. Besides, that this was a nice vid still hoping it will be updated or remade and that the probs I mentioned will be addressed.
1 x
Sorry for any errors(so much FAIL)

jlo
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by jlo » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:21 pm

[Failman] wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:44 am
I like to link this post whenever we get threads like this mostly because I don't want people thinking that running and camping is a bad tactic, in case anyone gets the idea that they're superior because they denounce those tactics I welcome you to the scrub thread the only stereotype not mentioned on that video. Now to get to the video, despite liking its kickass music I do have a few gripes with it. First, when you describe a player it shouldn't be something like "That player that always goes after the afker" instead it should be something short and simple like "Afk Killer" second despite being a nice video I can't help but notice you missed a few stereotypes like "The camper", "The Runner" "The Afker", and "The Scrub" which you have on the type of host vid that may or may not be posted today. I feel like video completions like this should have a section mark in the description, something like 1:00-The Noob so we know where to go if we see a particular funny seen that we'd like to show off to a friend. Besides, that this was a nice vid still hoping it will be updated or remade and that the probs I mentioned will be addressed.
sorry for the super late reply, but i'll see if my crew and i are up for a part 3 of that vide
0 x
<Aspect> Vapsiz#8861