Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

User limited exceeded for Steam Cloud Workshop

Here you can find all solved gameplay problems and bugs (beginning from Pre-Alpha 1.8.8).
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Vitamin E
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Completely Neutral
Started SFD: around 2012
User limited exceeded for Steam Cloud Workshop

Post by Vitamin E » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:00 am

https://imgur.com/a/nH1XZTD

It says that I don't have enough space to upload a map to the workshop. I have only used 6.98 MB and I think the max space for this game is 47 MB. I have uploaded 50 maps in the past without issue so I am very confused as to why this is happening. I tried to search google and try solutions for a couple hours but came up with nothing
1 x

JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5

Post by JakSparro98 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:25 pm

According to the Steam API documentation this error has to be intend as a problem related with thumbnails.
But I don't think there is much we can do, it's something that needs to be tweaked in the thumbnail compression algorithm.
0 x

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:43 pm

There is an effective limit on 50 files for the game (or reaching a maximum size quota). We figured none would ever upload that much.
We have increased the amount of files any user can upload to 200 now. (Might take up to a day or so before this is registered).
5 x
Gurt