Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Superfighters Dont Connect to internet

Having trouble running SFD? This is the place to get help and report errors.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Desesperado
Meatbag
SFD Account: Desesperado
SFD Alias: Rab
Started SFD: Febraury 2018

Superfighters Dont Connect to internet

Post by Desesperado » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:23 am

When a friend open Superfighters Deluxe appears This

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 72DE3C188/

His Wifi is ok, steam is also ok the only thing that dont work is SFD What can he do?
0 x

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:36 pm

Make sure Superfighters Deluxe is not blocked by windows firewall and any third party anti-virus programs. Starting SFD for the first time usually brings up a dialog for windows firewall if you want to allow the app to connect to the internet. It might be a case where the user closed the dialog instead of pressing "OK".
0 x
Gurt

kh afnan
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Remove Asswheepers
SFD Account: Bryu
SFD Alias: {N.X.C} Switz
Started SFD: December 2015

Post by kh afnan » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:06 pm

Gurt wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:36 pm
Make sure Superfighters Deluxe is not blocked by windows firewall and any third party anti-virus programs. Starting SFD for the first time usually brings up a dialog for windows firewall if you want to allow the app to connect to the internet. It might be a case where the user closed the dialog instead of pressing "OK".
I'm also having this problem, the game is not blocked by any third party anti-virus and windows firewall. I repaired my .NET Framework but it still dosent work
0 x
What's in my pocket?

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:40 pm

What error do you get? If you get that the game can't connect to mythologicinteractive.com it means that the SFD application is blocked by something. We have had rare occurances where certain geographical regions can't connect to mythologicinteractive.com at all without using VPN tunnels.
1 x
Gurt

kh afnan
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Remove Asswheepers
SFD Account: Bryu
SFD Alias: {N.X.C} Switz
Started SFD: December 2015

Post by kh afnan » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:28 pm

Gurt wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:40 pm
What error do you get? If you get that the game can't connect to mythologicinteractive.com it means that the SFD application is blocked by something. We have had rare occurances where certain geographical regions can't connect to mythologicinteractive.com at all without using VPN tunnels.
Nevermind, it fixed after 1 week by itself. Sorry for the trouble
0 x
What's in my pocket?