Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

A script that shows statictis of the players

Share questions, scripts and tutorials related to the ScriptAPI in SFD.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
DaxOttsel
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Hello there1
SFD Account: DaxOttsel
SFD Alias: Kevin
Started SFD: 2019

A script that shows statictis of the players

Post by DaxOttsel » Sun May 17, 2020 12:59 am

One time someone showed me a script that when you press tab it would show like an average between player kills and deaths. It was pretty cool and usefull because I want to organize a tournament. Do you guys know where I could find that script? Thanks.
0 x

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Sun May 17, 2020 10:12 am

Could it be Killfeed and Stats by @ebomb09? You could write "/stats" into chat and that would have the kind of effect you're looking for I believe.
0 x

Odex64
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content Creator
SFD Account: Odex64
Started SFD: PreAlpha

Post by Odex64 » Sun May 17, 2020 10:14 am

I've a question before making that script.

Do you know there's already a SFD Tournament in progress? If so, why do you want to make another one??
0 x

DaxOttsel
Fighter
Fighter

Post by DaxOttsel » Wed May 20, 2020 1:05 am

KliPeH wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 10:12 am
Could it be Killfeed and Stats by @ebomb09? You could write "/stats" into chat and that would have the kind of effect you're looking for I believe.
I found it but it's not that one. Is this one: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... deathmatch
if you take a look at the screenshots what I meant it's right there. Thanks anyway :D
Odex64 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 10:14 am
I've a question before making that script.

Do you know there's already a SFD Tournament in progress? If so, why do you want to make another one??
Hi :D Well, 3 reasons:

1 - I want to try to bring some more life to the game by making fun tournaments that will attract more people that will hopefully play.

2 - My tournament will be (I think so) the first one with a price of real money. I will charge an entrance of 1 dollar to anybody that wants to join and then collect all that money together and basically the winner of the tournament will get all that money.

3 - If the tournament is successful the idea is to do more tournaments and, grow the game's audience able make some money for my self too.

I think it's a great idea and I've got some backup from the people that play here in Argentina, I will do a test tournament here in South America and if that works out well then I will try to pitch this idea to someone who can do it in other areas where people play the game like USA or whatever.
Last edited by KliPeH on Wed May 20, 2020 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Merged a double post.
0 x

Odex64
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content Creator
SFD Account: Odex64
Started SFD: PreAlpha

Post by Odex64 » Wed May 20, 2020 1:17 am

Sorry for the criticism, but why would someone with CRACKED sfd organize a tournament about money?!
I think that's a scam and you'll use part of the money to buy sfd for yourself. (I'm not sure about that tho)
3 x

DaxOttsel
Fighter
Fighter

Post by DaxOttsel » Wed May 20, 2020 1:56 am

Odex64 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 1:17 am
Sorry for the criticism, but why would someone with CRACKED sfd organize a tournament about money?!
I think that's a scam and you'll use part of the money to buy sfd for yourself. (I'm not sure about that tho)
I do have a cracked version of the game but how do you know that? .-.
Anyways, I'll be doing the tournament with people from here that actually know me and we became sort of friends because of this game. They know I wont do that and besides, it's only 1 dolar and the tournament won't have that many people in it so it's not an amount of money that is worth scaming anybody for.

Also, having a crack version of the game is super common here in Argentina. Pretty much nobody pays for games here xD But I will pay for the game later because the game is so awesome that I do want to support the developers.
1 x

okarowarrior
Meatbag
SFD Account: okarowarrior

Post by okarowarrior » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:41 am

DaxOttsel wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 1:56 am
Also, having a crack version of the game is super common here in Argentina. Pretty much nobody pays for games here xD But I will pay for the game later because the game is so awesome that I do want to support the developers.
[/quote]
It is true that the entry barrier for many games is away from many, many people here (for economic reasons or the simple fact that many platforms require you to pay with credit card, which many people don't have. About 3 years ago or so, valve added other methods of payment, that period presented a peak in sales on steam in the country. Sadly, because instability in our economy, they revoked it a year ago) but that "nobody pays for games exdee" is a plain lie. I'm not gonna lie, I torrent many of my games, but most of the time is just for trying them and then I would buy them if steam presents a better service (as Gaben once said). But people that pirate all of their games are mostly kids or people without a significant income.
I mean.. superfighters deluxe is 130ARS = 6 USD. With that you have barely enough to buy 2 bottles of 500ml coke. Compare that with the 10 USD price of USA.
Don't get me wrong, I pirate stuff all day long. But if you plan to organize a tournament and you aren't willing to give up 130ars, then you are either a kid, or a grownup that can't be taken seriously.
Off Topic
I registered only to reply to this thread (i was seeking if there was a community of my country in the forum... no luck).
0 x